The Motor Forum Forum Index The Motor Forum
"We are mature men in the highest cadres of our careers"
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RDQ 5 March 2017 - Phone wallpaper

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Motor Forum Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising.






Posted:     Post subject:

Back to top
BeN
The Motor, Singapore branch.

My Car: Toyota Prius
View My Motor: .

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 11309


Location: Singapore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:10 pm    Post subject: RDQ 5 March 2017 - Phone wallpaper  Reply with quote

I presume we're all using smartphones these days. So what's your current phone wallpaper?

As a car nut it's always some sort of fancy ride that I particularly like. At the moment it's this, the BMW M2 Coupe.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Blarno
Cheapskate Know-it-all

My Car: The Flying Glacier Mint

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 17038


Location: The Shores of Hell

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



That. My spare phones have pictures of my girls on.
_________________
Sphincteral Twitch: Debut EP "Disastrous Rectal Misfortune" work in progress.

Morbid Obesity: Debut album "Shallow Gravy" due...work in progress.

Spiderpuncher - A seedy trip into electro industrial madness.

Pathway - Punk. Loud. Probably crap.

Giant wrote:
Blarno is right
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TreVoR
Nuclear

My Car: Probably Broken

Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 12589



PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote





Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Racing Teatray
Nuclear

My Car: BMW 440i GC and Fiat 500

Joined: 09 Jan 2007
Posts: 12819


Location: Wrong side of the tracks

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine is a picture I like of my wife and me.
_________________
'Bahnwafting...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bob Sacamano
Nuclear

My Car: BMW 320d M Sport Auto

Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 11884



PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss March.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bob Sacamano
Nuclear

My Car: BMW 320d M Sport Auto

Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 11884



PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss March.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Andy C
Turbocharged

My Car: Ford Focus ST-2 Mountune

Joined: 11 Mar 2007
Posts: 2936


Location: Coventry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taken in France a couple of years ago


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nice Guy Eddie
Supercharged

My Car: Porsche 993 C2 & Mercedes C220 Cdi

Joined: 23 Dec 2006
Posts: 5440


Location: Farnham, Surrey

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Boxer6
Twin-charged

My Car: Subaru Legacy Spec B.

Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 9172


Location: The dark recesses of my mind......

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wallpaper is a favourite recent photo of my daughter. Lock screen is one of our dogs "boxing" from many years ago!
_________________
I'll wait up in the dark

For you to speak to me . . .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BeN
The Motor, Singapore branch.

My Car: Toyota Prius
View My Motor: .

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 11309


Location: Singapore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some nice stuff there.

My lock screen is also another car I like:

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Chris M Wanted a V-10
Supercharged

My Car: C-Max'D, CapturD and GOK the Wok

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 7160


Location: Captur'd by 1 5UMO near Camberley. Forum F1 champ 2011 and 2015

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how to do a screen grab from my phone but it's a picture of the CN tower and Rogers Centre in Toronto that I took on  boat on lake Ontario when I visited Canada
_________________
Wanted a V-10 ; settled for half a V-6
October 2012:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Humphrey The Pug
Nuclear

My Car: Depends on what has the most fuel!

Joined: 31 Dec 2006
Posts: 14646


Location: Here

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Racing Teatray wrote:
Mine is a picture I like of my wife and me.


Same here; well a picture of myself and my wife, not a picture of you and your wife!
_________________
Mummy, Daddy, Sissy, Sassy Baby.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PG
Nuclear

My Car: Jaaaag XFR; Shogun "truck"; Peugeot horse "van"

Joined: 23 Dec 2006
Posts: 10156


Location: Shropshire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lock screen is a picture of Mrs PG with one of the horses. Other screes are a shot of the hills we can see form the farm.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gooner
Twin-charged

My Car: Insignia low tax special and Fiat Panda Eleganza

Joined: 23 Dec 2006
Posts: 8923


Location: here, there and every bloody where!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picture I took at Lundy Bay in Cornwall a couple of years back. It's a close up of the waves crashing onto the rocks on the shoreline. Looks good for an iPhone 5c just a shame the forum won't accept it without throwing up an error!
_________________


- Insert clever and/or amusing quote here -
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Big Blue
Nuclear

My Car: Alpina B5 BiTurbo Touring Nr15 (The Gorilla); Yamaha R1 (the Black Whanger); The E46 323i With No Name

Joined: 01 Jan 2007
Posts: 10861


Location: SW1. Back where I belong.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My late father.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
simonp
Supercharged

My Car: is silver again

Joined: 14 Aug 2007
Posts: 7063


Location: Wiltshire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine is black. Saves battery if you have an AMOLED screen...
_________________
Washed it!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Twelfth Monkey
Nuclear

My Car: B7 RS4 Saloon, A3 Sportback 2.0T

Joined: 23 Dec 2006
Posts: 14462


Location: The Fortress of Ultimate Darkness; that or the pub.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
"Accident Blackspot"? These aren't accidents. They're throwing themselves into the road gladly. Throwing themselves into the road to escape all this hideousness.'

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Roadsterstu
Nuclear

My Car: threelitreturbosixallwheeldrive

Joined: 11 Jan 2007
Posts: 12728


Location: Over there.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the standard S5 wallpapers at the moment. Boring.
_________________
T6
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DetmoldDick
Turbocharged

My Car: cooking on gas

Joined: 26 Dec 2006
Posts: 2578


Location: Detmold, Germany

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No mobile phone, smart or otherwise.
_________________
A thing of beauty is a joy forever; Keats.

However loud it may be, in space, no one can hear your shirt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bob Sacamano
Nuclear

My Car: BMW 320d M Sport Auto

Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 11884



PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetmoldDick wrote:
No mobile phone, smart or otherwise.


Hello? Is that 1981 calling?  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Michael
Nuclear

My Car: is vast.

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 10367


Location: On the hill

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob Sacamano wrote:
DetmoldDick wrote:
No mobile phone, smart or otherwise.


Hello? Is that 1981 calling?


Might be better sending him a letter to ask?
_________________
For office use only.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PhilD
Nuclear

My Car: Fiat Grande Punto Sporting

Joined: 10 Jan 2007
Posts: 15807



PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael wrote:
Bob Sacamano wrote:
DetmoldDick wrote:
No mobile phone, smart or otherwise.


Hello? Is that 1981 calling?


Might be better sending him a letter to ask?


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DetmoldDick
Turbocharged

My Car: cooking on gas

Joined: 26 Dec 2006
Posts: 2578


Location: Detmold, Germany

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhilD wrote:
Michael wrote:
Bob Sacamano wrote:
DetmoldDick wrote:
No mobile phone, smart or otherwise.


Hello? Is that 1981 calling?


Might be better sending him a letter to ask?




I was actually a fairly early adaptor to mobile phonism. I had an Ericsson T10 back in '97 or so.



When the whole texting craze started I decided it was not for me.

It is my birthday next week and I have a suspicion that I may have to fake my joy of getting a "smart"phone.
_________________
A thing of beauty is a joy forever; Keats.

However loud it may be, in space, no one can hear your shirt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bob Sacamano
Nuclear

My Car: BMW 320d M Sport Auto

Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 11884



PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ That's by Fisher Price isn't it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DetmoldDick
Turbocharged

My Car: cooking on gas

Joined: 26 Dec 2006
Posts: 2578


Location: Detmold, Germany

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It cost about 200 back in the day  
_________________
A thing of beauty is a joy forever; Keats.

However loud it may be, in space, no one can hear your shirt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bob Sacamano
Nuclear

My Car: BMW 320d M Sport Auto

Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 11884



PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetmoldDick wrote:
It cost about 200 back in the day


I got my first mobile phone in 1992. It was handed to me in a supermarket carrier bag by my new boss. I looked inside and there were just bits of mobile phone. "You're predecessor left it on the roof and drove off so it got smashed, just get it fixed will you?"
I had to take it to a firm that repaired taxicab meters and they re-built it - it was massive though, like half a house brick.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Racing Teatray
Nuclear

My Car: BMW 440i GC and Fiat 500

Joined: 09 Jan 2007
Posts: 12819


Location: Wrong side of the tracks

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob Sacamano wrote:
DetmoldDick wrote:
It cost about 200 back in the day


I got my first mobile phone in 1992. It was handed to me in a supermarket carrier bag by my new boss. I looked inside and there were just bits of mobile phone. "You're predecessor left it on the roof and drove off so it got smashed, just get it fixed will you?"
I had to take it to a firm that repaired taxicab meters and they re-built it - it was massive though, like half a house brick.


I remember my father doing that once on a family holiday in Corsica around about the same year...he was more than a little furious. Spent most of the rest of the holiday sitting in the car, which had another built-in phone.

I got my first BT Cellnet mobile in 1995. In fact I've never changed provider and thus always kept the same number, except that they changed the first two digits from "05" to "078" in about 1999.
_________________
'Bahnwafting...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Martin
Nuclear

My Car: BMW 535d M Sport & Boxster 987.2

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 14425


Location: Higham Ferrers

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my first cellular phone in 1994, a Nokia that was built into the car.   My first mobile phone was a quite leap forward, a Nokia 9000 Communicator which must have been 1998, I had 3 x mobile numbers when I got that phone, voice, data and fax!   That was replaced by an Ericcson R380 in 2000 which I loved, it looked great and performed brilliantly.   I had that for just under 2 years before I was upgraded to a 9210 communicator which was another step forward, it had a colour screen.

Then I changed jobs and got a standard Nokia, great as a phone, but felt like a big step backwards.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Big Blue
Nuclear

My Car: Alpina B5 BiTurbo Touring Nr15 (The Gorilla); Yamaha R1 (the Black Whanger); The E46 323i With No Name

Joined: 01 Jan 2007
Posts: 10861


Location: SW1. Back where I belong.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin wrote:
That was replaced by an Ericcson R380 in 2000 which I loved, it looked great and performed brilliantly. I had that for just under 2 years before I was upgraded to a 9210 communicator which was another step forward, it had a colour screen.


OMG: I had both those. I thought I was the only human outside of Ericsson to own an R380 - I got mine for free as Marlene was an Ericsson employee at the time. I had an R320 (same design without the flip and sandwich screen) as well which if I had it still would be the coolest retro phone on the planet - like a Punkt but REALLY old-skool, not fake.

I worked for Ericsson too, in the mid-late '90s. I still had phones in boxes in the loft of the old house about 6 years ago.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bob Sacamano
Nuclear

My Car: BMW 320d M Sport Auto

Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 11884



PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Racing Teatray wrote:
Bob Sacamano wrote:
DetmoldDick wrote:
It cost about 200 back in the day


I got my first mobile phone in 1992. It was handed to me in a supermarket carrier bag by my new boss. I looked inside and there were just bits of mobile phone. "You're predecessor left it on the roof and drove off so it got smashed, just get it fixed will you?"
I had to take it to a firm that repaired taxicab meters and they re-built it - it was massive though, like half a house brick.


I remember my father doing that once on a family holiday in Corsica around about the same year...he was more than a little furious. Spent most of the rest of the holiday sitting in the car, which had another built-in phone.

I got my first BT Cellnet mobile in 1995. In fact I've never changed provider and thus always kept the same number, except that they changed the first two digits from "05" to "078" in about 1999.


We had a really good number once, which we got through Manchester United and their tie up with Vodafone; 07900 900 966. We let it go when moving to O2. Wish we hadn't now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Martin
Nuclear

My Car: BMW 535d M Sport & Boxster 987.2

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 14425


Location: Higham Ferrers

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Blue wrote:
Martin wrote:
That was replaced by an Ericcson R380 in 2000 which I loved, it looked great and performed brilliantly. I had that for just under 2 years before I was upgraded to a 9210 communicator which was another step forward, it had a colour screen.


OMG: I had both those. I thought I was the only human outside of Ericsson to own an R380 - I got mine for free as Marlene was an Ericsson employee at the time. I had an R320 (same design without the flip and sandwich screen) as well which if I had it still would be the coolest retro phone on the planet - like a Punkt but REALLY old-skool, not fake.

I worked for Ericsson too, in the mid-late '90s. I still had phones in boxes in the loft of the old house about 6 years ago.


I wish I'd kept the R380, I just handed it back.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PhilD
Nuclear

My Car: Fiat Grande Punto Sporting

Joined: 10 Jan 2007
Posts: 15807



PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bet none of you had an Orange SPV.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bob Sacamano
Nuclear

My Car: BMW 320d M Sport Auto

Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 11884



PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhilD wrote:
Bet none of you had an Orange SPV.


You can get a cream for that you know?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bryan M
Petrolhead

My Car: Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera, Lotus Elan Turbo SE on way and Mercedes C350e Estate

Joined: 27 Dec 2006
Posts: 2154


Location: Derbyshire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the Orange Nk502 - the banana phone, quite like they had on the Matrix except mine didn't ping out, you had to pull it - I thought it was the dogs danglies back in the 90s - I still have it too
_________________
Will be very long and detailed soon!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TreVoR
Nuclear

My Car: Probably Broken

Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 12589



PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhilD wrote:
Bet none of you had an Orange SPV.


I had the m500.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
simonp
Supercharged

My Car: is silver again

Joined: 14 Aug 2007
Posts: 7063


Location: Wiltshire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first one was an NEC DB2000 on the One2One network. I was quite late to the mobile party and didn't really want one, but got fed up with looking for phone boxes and feeding them copious amounts of coinage just to find out what pub me mates were in!
_________________
Washed it!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PhilD
Nuclear

My Car: Fiat Grande Punto Sporting

Joined: 10 Jan 2007
Posts: 15807



PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryan M wrote:
I had the Orange Nk502 - the banana phone, quite like they had on the Matrix except mine didn't ping out, you had to pull it - I thought it was the dogs danglies back in the 90s - I still have it too


The follow up pinged but I think it lost it's banananeress.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gooner
Twin-charged

My Car: Insignia low tax special and Fiat Panda Eleganza

Joined: 23 Dec 2006
Posts: 8923


Location: here, there and every bloody where!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhilD wrote:
Bryan M wrote:
I had the Orange Nk502 - the banana phone, quite like they had on the Matrix except mine didn't ping out, you had to pull it - I thought it was the dogs danglies back in the 90s - I still have it too


The follow up pinged but I think it lost it's banananeress.


I had the nk402 on Orange which was the first with changeable covers. It was a great phone until I lost it in someone's back garden when I was drunk!
_________________


- Insert clever and/or amusing quote here -
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JohnC
Supercharged

My Car: 435D Coupe

Joined: 23 Dec 2006
Posts: 5098


Location: Scotland

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had the same screen for a few years now - the view from our favourite holiday apartment.



_________________
Every man is the architect of his own future.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PhilD
Nuclear

My Car: Fiat Grande Punto Sporting

Joined: 10 Jan 2007
Posts: 15807



PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetmoldDick wrote:

When the whole texting craze started I decided it was not for me.



What's not for you?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Big Blue
Nuclear

My Car: Alpina B5 BiTurbo Touring Nr15 (The Gorilla); Yamaha R1 (the Black Whanger); The E46 323i With No Name

Joined: 01 Jan 2007
Posts: 10861


Location: SW1. Back where I belong.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhilD wrote:
DetmoldDick wrote:

When the whole texting craze started I decided it was not for me.



What's not for you?


Wts nt 4 u

FYP
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DetmoldDick
Turbocharged

My Car: cooking on gas

Joined: 26 Dec 2006
Posts: 2578


Location: Detmold, Germany

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Blue wrote:
PhilD wrote:
DetmoldDick wrote:

When the whole texting craze started I decided it was not for me.



What's not for you?


Wts nt 4 u

FYP


Well that is one thing that got on my tits. The other was going out for a drink with my mates and they would all be engrossed in texting other people rather than engaging with the group.
_________________
A thing of beauty is a joy forever; Keats.

However loud it may be, in space, no one can hear your shirt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PG
Nuclear

My Car: Jaaaag XFR; Shogun "truck"; Peugeot horse "van"

Joined: 23 Dec 2006
Posts: 10156


Location: Shropshire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had Motorola - in car and of the brick form in the late 80's and 90's. I think the first mobile I had was a very early Blackberry.

We've still got a couple of old Nokia mobiles in a drawer somewhere at home.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Roadsterstu
Nuclear

My Car: threelitreturbosixallwheeldrive

Joined: 11 Jan 2007
Posts: 12728


Location: Over there.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Changed to:

_________________
T6
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nelson
Petrolhead

My Car: Ford Mondeo 2.0 TDCi Titanium X

Joined: 23 Dec 2006
Posts: 1581


Location: Rugby

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently I have a picture of a Guinness Draught can with a Guinness bottle by its side on a nice wood ledge in a pub
_________________
I'm quite happy doing this if you'd like to sod off
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PhilD
Nuclear

My Car: Fiat Grande Punto Sporting

Joined: 10 Jan 2007
Posts: 15807



PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetmoldDick wrote:
Big Blue wrote:
PhilD wrote:
DetmoldDick wrote:

When the whole texting craze started I decided it was not for me.



What's not for you?


Wts nt 4 u

FYP


Well that is one thing that got on my tits. The other was going out for a drink with my mates and they would all be engrossed in texting other people rather than engaging with the group.


You should definitely get a smart phone then so you have something to do when your mates aren't talking to you    
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
canadian bacon
Petrolhead

My Car: 1959 Austin Healey Sprite
View My Motor: .

Joined: 27 Dec 2006
Posts: 2227


Location: toronto

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no really surprising, but I like it..



_________________
Spring is here (Yay...!!)

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
franki68
Supercharged


Joined: 10 Jan 2007
Posts: 5444



PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mum changed her phone a few years ago and got a new number.
All well and good but she starts getting phonecalls asking all sorts of sexual stuff,turns out the number was previously used by an escort who's advert still had the number on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Grampa
Turbocharged

My Car: 2006 Mini Cooper 2010 Scirocco 2.0 TSI GT 1962 Morris Minor

Joined: 28 Dec 2006
Posts: 4491



PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: RDQ 5 March 2017 - Phone wallpaper Reply with quote

BeN wrote:
I presume we're all using smartphones these days. So what's your current phone wallpaper?


A photo of my three grandchildren


_________________
Andrew L
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Motor Forum Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum