Archive for The Motor Forum "We are mature men in the highest cadres of our careers"
 


       The Motor Forum Forum Index -> Classified Information
JohnC

Skoda Superb

Got a Facebook advert today from Simpsons Skoda - Superb 2.0TDi SE Technology Hatch or Estate, metallic 2,490 up front and 159/mth incl VAT for 10,000 miles p.a. for 2 years. Includes road tax.

That's 3,153 a year for a new car which seems pretty reasonable.
gooner

Is it the new model? If so there pretty good.
JohnC

gooner wrote:
Is it the new model? If so there pretty good.


I would think so but I don't know for sure.
Frank Bullitt

It is the new model, yes - I got something sijikat about the Octavia, an SE Technology for 109 per month with 2400 down over 2 years - 210 a monotheistic it worked out.
Giant

Frank Bullitt wrote:
It is the new model, yes - I got something sijikat about the Octavia, an SE Technology for 109 per month with 2400 down over 2 years - 210 a monotheistic it worked out.


If Jesus drove a car, it'd be a Skoda.  
Frank Bullitt

Fucking predictive text...
PhilD

Giant wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
It is the new model, yes - I got something sijikat about the Octavia, an SE Technology for 109 per month with 2400 down over 2 years - 210 a monotheistic it worked out.


If Jesus drove a car, it'd be a Skoda.


True, but not an Octavia. He's waiting for the SUV to fit the disciples in.
simonp

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Fucking predictive text...


Where did it get sijikat from?
Frank Bullitt

sent through!
Roadsterstu

Probably nowhere near as good value but I could quite fancy a petrol V6 4x4 Superb estate.
Roadrunner

Roadsterstu wrote:
Probably nowhere near as good value but I could quite fancy a petrol V6 4x4 Superb estate.


They do a 280 BHP 2.0 litre twin turbo version now which looks very tempting. 0 - 60 in 5.6 seconds.

       The Motor Forum Forum Index -> Classified Information
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum